A Special Day

It was my birthday on Tuesday, March 22. ! I turned 14. It was a wonderful day.

I got to celebrate my special day with my mom, dad, and my oldest sister. I started the day with breakfast at McDonalds. Then after we finished eating, we went bike riding on the coast. At lunchtime we parked our bikes on the beach and ate our picnic lunch. Then we rode back to the car and drove to the best ice cream place in town. I got caramel and wild berry ice cream. As soon as we finished our ice cream, I picked up my basketball cake. When I got home, I opened gifts from my parents. I went out for pizza with my friends for dinner. After dinner, we returned home and ate cake and ice cream.

I received wonderful gifts from my friends and family. I received clothes, a personal blender, fun things for school lunches, school supplies, stuff for my locker, a heart necklace, and candy.

I am so thankful for my friends and family that helped make this day special. I have a feeling that with with these guys by my side, I am going to have a wonderful year of being fourteen.

#16stubc

2 thoughts on “A Special Day

1. Hi I am Jake from California and happy really late birthday. I am 13 and am in 7th grade. Your birthday sounds really good considering you went to McDonald’s for breakfast. The best thing there are there pancakes. And do you play basketball cause that is my favorite sport to play. You should check out my blog. http://afascinatingblogbyjacob.edublogs.org/

• Hi Jake. Yes, I do play basketball on a team; our mascot is the lynx! I cannot wait to check out your blog. – Olivia